Mini Pavé Huggie
Original Price: Current Price: $24 $24 SINGLE |$48 PAIR
Details & Materials
- Materials: External 14K Gold Plated with Internal Brass, Cubic Zirconia
- Closure: Hinge Closure
- Measurements: 8mm Inner Diameter, 11mm Outer Diameter
- Fit Guide:
To keep your Studs from tarnishing we recommend avoiding water and removing your Studs before you shower, swim or sweat. To clean your earrings use a dry, soft, clean cloth. For a deep clean use water and a soap without harsh chemicals and dry immediately with a clean soft cloth. Always store your earrings in a cool, dry place.
Free with every order
Pouch, stickers, and a Studs scratch-off!
- Ashlyn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? Gold/PinkWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? Lobe, ConchRated 5 stars1 month agoSO CUTE!
I love it! so adorable!!
- Emily M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? Gold/GreenWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 stars3 months agoGreat every day earrings!
Love these Huggies, I've been wearing them every day since I got them!
- CharlotteI do not recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? Gold/ClearWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? Lobe, Helix/CartilageRated 2 stars4 months agoClasp breaks, green tint
I love studs normal gold earrings, but similar to another review on here only one of the hoops i received clasps shut properly and the other one is fine. I have sensitive ears and I hate when earrings turn my ears green so I bought products from this company. These earrings you can't shower in because they definitely do turn green. I determined that it must be from the stones because my other plain gold earrings from studs don't have this problem.
- cassie h.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars6 months agodoesnt stay on
i ordered two of these earrings and one of them doesnt click when i put clasp it and it keeps falling out. it came like this, the other earring i had also got id completely fine, it clicks when i clasp it on and it doesnt come out. i guess i got unlucky with a defect or their product is inconsistent
- Dirghayu M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoSo cute!!
Loved it, I wear it every day!!!