Moon Flatback Stud
Original Price: Current Price: $26 $26 SINGLE |$52 PAIR
Meet our new assortment of flatback stud earrings! Flatback studs lay flat against the back of your ear (unlike butterfly back posts that can poke!) which may be more comfortable for certain piercings. All of our flatback tops come with a flatback post. We have pre-bent the pin—this secures the top & flatback post together when inserted.
*FOR HEALED PIERCINGS*
Details & Materials
- Materials: Gold plated brass
- Measurements: 2.5mm x 2mm top, 18g
- Closure: Threadless flatback
To keep your Studs from tarnishing we recommend avoiding water and removing your Studs before you shower, swim or sweat. To clean your earrings use a dry, soft, clean cloth. For a deep clean use water and a soap without harsh chemicals and dry immediately with a clean soft cloth. Always store your earrings in a cool, dry place.
Free with every order
Pouch, stickers, and a Studs scratch-off!
- Haley B.Verified BuyerReviewingMoon Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 stars2 months agoAmazing
It took a little work to get it latched because this was my first time using a flat back but I absolutely love it. Once it was pushed all the way into the post it made a little clicking sound reassuring me that it was secure. Love the look of it and it works great with the rest of my earrings. Also love the flatbacks, probably my favorite type of earring to wear.
- MandieReviewingMoon Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 stars4 months agoLove these!!
I had an order of 6 single flatbacks and I love every single one of them. I like the look of mismatching but cohesive earrings so this company was a perfect fit for me. They were difficult to put in if your earring are a typical gauge size because they are bigger than a standard post. You will effectively be gauging your ears. I knew this going in so it was not a big deal or shock to me which is why I’m still giving it 5 stars so do your research before buying them! These are a great quality, mid price option for earring and, if I ever take them out, they will be replaced with more from this brand! I chose to put this particular stud in my lobe and it vibes so well with the rest of my ear!
- Paige A.Verified BuyerReviewingMoon Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? Helix/CartilageRated 5 stars2 weeks agoAbsolutely love these studs!
It’s super easy to put in and it’s so cute! The flatback studs are so comfortable and don’t bother you at all when you lay on it. I’ll definitely be buying more!
- Emily M.Verified BuyerReviewingMoon Flatback StudI do not recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 1 stars3 months agoFit isn’t quite right.
This flat back earring is a little too long, making it uncomfortable to sleep in and wear continually. My previous studs did not have this issue and don’t seem to be the same post/labret length.