Gold Mini CZ Flatback Stud
Original Price: Current Price: $26 $26 SINGLE |$52 PAIR
Meet our new assortment of flatback stud earrings! Flatback studs lay flat against the back of your ear (unlike butterfly back posts that can poke!) which may be more comfortable for certain piercings. All of our flatback tops come with a flatback post. We have pre-bent the pin—this secures the top & flatback post together when inserted.
*FOR HEALED PIERCINGS*
Details & Materials
- Materials: Gold plated brass!
- 2mm x 2mm top, 18g
- Closure: Threadless flatback
To keep your Studs from tarnishing we recommend avoiding water and removing your Studs before you shower, swim or sweat. To clean your earrings use a dry, soft, clean cloth. For a deep clean use water and a soap without harsh chemicals and dry immediately with a clean soft cloth. Always store your earrings in a cool, dry place.
Free with every order
Pouch, stickers, and a Studs scratch-off!
- MandieReviewingMini CZ Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? Gold/ClearWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 stars4 months agoLove these!!
I had an order of 6 single flatbacks and I love every single one of them. I like the look of mismatching but cohesive earrings so this company was a perfect fit for me. They were difficult to put in if your earring are a typical gauge size because they are bigger than a standard post. You will effectively be gauging your ears. I knew this going in so it was not a big deal or shock to me which is why I’m still giving it 5 stars so do your research before buying them! These are a great quality, mid price option for earring and, if I ever take them out, they will be replaced with more from this brand! I chose to put this particular stud in my second lobe and it vibes so well with the rest of my ear!
*the forward helix is not from studs
- Jasmine L.Verified ReviewerReviewingGold Mini CZ Flatback StudI do not recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 2 stars3 weeks agoGreat but ….
I got a pair of the flat back studs. they look great and are super comfortable but I’m down to one flat back stud. After a few days, I itched my ear and the front went flying never to be found again. This could be user error but I expected the earring to have more resistant against day to day living wear and tear.SStuds1 week ago
Thank you for your review. Please expect an email from email@example.com.
- Cynthia O.Verified BuyerReviewingGold Mini CZ Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldRated 5 stars1 month agoLove this mini cz, hard to get in but worth it.
I love the flat backs, so much better than a reg back
- Melea P.Verified BuyerReviewingMini CZ Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? Helix/CartilageRated 5 stars5 months agoLOVE THEM!
Recommended to friends, will purchase more, efficient shipping, love the earrings
- averey s.Verified BuyerReviewingMini CZ Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 4 stars5 months agoCute!
I do really like these. But for whatever reason the bar was a little too big for my ear hole. I had to basically force the bar in haha but I haven’t had any issue since! I never take these out and they are comfy to sleep in. So glad I purchasedSStuds5 months ago
Hi Avery! We're so glad to hear you love this piece!
Our flatback collection is actually 18 gauge, which is one size thicker than our butterfly back Studs. Hope this helps :)