Delicate Chain Ear Jacket
Original Price: Current Price: $22 $22 SINGLE |$44 PAIR
Complete the look
Details & Materials
- Materials: External 14K Gold or Rhodium Plated with Internal Brass
- Closure: Butterfly Back
- Measurements: 16mm Chain
To keep your Studs from tarnishing we recommend avoiding water and removing your Studs before you shower, swim or sweat. To clean your earrings use a dry, soft, clean cloth. For a deep clean use water and a soap without harsh chemicals and dry immediately with a clean soft cloth. Always store your earrings in a cool, dry place.
Free with every order
Pouch, stickers, and a Studs scratch-off!
- NicoleVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? Helix/CartilageRated 1 stars2 weeks agoThe Worst ):
I wanted to like this earring - the style is soooo cute. But it does not stay on your ear. It will twist and turn and you constantly have to adjust it. The chain often goes right through my hole since there is no stopper from the post to the chain, and then the back of the earring ends up on the side of my ear and it just looks silly. Constantly having to take it out and put it back in. So sad!!SStuds1 week ago
Thank you for your review. Please expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NatalieVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 4 stars3 months agoSO cute and dainty
I had my eye on these for a little while now, and recently got them. They are a little challenging to put on for the first time, but once you get the hang of it they look so good on. So delicate but stylish at the same time. I have them in my second holes and am never taking them out!
- MarVerified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 stars4 months agoOBSESSED
I purchased two of these earrings to wear in my second piercings. Initially I was nervous when I ordered them because of the raiting they had. But, so far they have fit my ears perfectly, are not hard to put on, and are so dainty. I'm obsessed. I love these chain earrings and will definitely be wearing them every day.
- Carlie R.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? Helix/CartilageRated 2 stars6 months agoWeird / Hard to put on
I spent about 20 min trying to put these on and my bf spent another 10 before we got them lol. I was planning on keeping them in my 2nd piercing and not taking them off but the actual backing ends up coming forward on my ear a lot. For so much work, it doesn't sit like I'd hope it would. I like them but will def be getting easy hoops for the future!