Cowboy Boot Huggie
Current price: $28 Single $28 Single | $56 Pair
To keep your Studs from tarnishing we recommend avoiding water and removing your Studs before you shower, swim or sweat. To clean your earrings use a dry, soft, clean cloth. For a deep clean use water and a soap without harsh chemicals and dry immediately with a clean soft cloth. Always store your earrings in a cool, dry place.
Free with every order
Pouch and custom Studs stickers!
- Meera A.Verified BuyerWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agocute but not sturdy
I wanted to love these because they’re so cute, but the first time I ever wore them the clasp opened and one of the boot charms fell off! Such a shame because the earrings feel secure once you close them, but I wasn’t able to actually wear the earrings in a pair as I had intended when I bought them.SStuds5 months ago
So sorry to hear about your huggie! Please keep an eye out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this matter!
- SondraVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? SilverWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoVery pesky
These earrings are adorable, but they are a pain to open. If you have long nails they are nearly impossible to work with. Taking them off took 5 different people trying to open them and we could still only get one of the two I had on open. If you get nervous with pulling on your ears I would recommend skipping these.
- AllisonVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoCowboy Boot Huggie
I love these earrings, I have had them for a week and they are great for everyday wear and do not tarnish. My only problem is that I bought a pair, and after a week one of the earrings will not stay clicked shut.SStuds7 months ago
Hi Allison, so sorry to hear you're having troubles with your huggie! I just sent an email your way to try and troubleshoot the issue! :)
- PeggieVerified ReviewerWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 3 out of 5 stars7 months agoAllergic Reaction
I would LOVE to be able to wear these as I got them as a gift and had been wanting for a long time but even tho it says hypoallergenic, my ears end up swollen and icky. So sad about it!SStuds7 months ago
Hi Peggie! I'm so sorry for any issues you're experiencing with your huggie! This earring is 14K Gold Plated externally with Internal Brass.
I just sent you an email regarding the situation—we'll be sure to get this sorted for you!
- Daphne S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoMust buy
Love them. I wish I had gotten them for my western themed birthday