Opal Flatback Stud
Original Price: Current Price: $28 $28 SINGLE |$56 PAIR
Meet our new assortment of flatback stud earrings! Flatback studs lay flat against the back of your ear (unlike butterfly back posts that can poke!) which may be more comfortable for certain piercings. All of our flatback tops come with a flatback post. We have pre-bent the pin—this secures the top & flatback post together when inserted.
*FOR HEALED PIERCINGS*
Details & Materials
- Materials: Gold plated brass
- Measurements: 2mm x 2mm top, 18g
- Closure: Threadless Flatback
To keep your Studs from tarnishing we recommend avoiding water and removing your Studs before you shower, swim or sweat. To clean your earrings use a dry, soft, clean cloth. For a deep clean use water and a soap without harsh chemicals and dry immediately with a clean soft cloth. Always store your earrings in a cool, dry place.
Free with every order
Pouch, stickers, and a Studs scratch-off!
- MandieReviewingOpal Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? Gold/OpalWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 stars4 months agoLove these!!
I had an order of 6 single flatbacks and I love every single one of them. I like the look of mismatching but cohesive earrings so this company was a perfect fit for me. They were difficult to put in if your earring are a typical gauge size because they are bigger than a standard post. You will effectively be gauging your ears. I knew this going in so it was not a big deal or shock to me which is why I’m still giving it 5 stars so do your research before buying them! These are a great quality, mid price option for earring and, if I ever take them out, they will be replaced with more from this brand! I chose to put this particular stud in my second lobe and it vibes so well with the rest of my ear!
- Jessie M.Verified BuyerReviewingOpal Flatback StudI do not recommend this productWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 1 stars2 months agoFell out and lost first day
Unfortunately this design of the flat back did not work for me. The first day I got them I placed them in my ears and within a couple hours I noticed it had fallen out of my ear - no where to be found. I followed the directions on how to put it on correctly but still lost it. Sadly a waste of my money.
- PoogeVerified BuyerReviewingOpal Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? Gold/OpalWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? Helix/CartilageRated 4 stars4 months agoOpal Flatback Studs
Overall, these earrings are very pretty. They look even nicer in person than they do on the website. As well, they are very sturdy and stay in the ear really well. Mine have not fallen out or become loose at all since I first put them in (I have never taken them off yet).
However, because these earrings are only gold plated, the plating has begun to wear off, and I am getting the green tarnish on my skin. I got them about 3 months ago, and have worn them every day since. Without the tarnishing these earrings would be 5+ stars.