Pavé Lightning Flatback Stud
Original Price: Current Price: $28 $28 SINGLE |$56 PAIR
Meet our new assortment of flatback stud earrings! Flatback studs lay flat against the back of your ear (unlike butterfly back posts that can poke!) which may be more comfortable for certain piercings. All of our flatback tops come with a flatback post. We have pre-bent the pin—this secures the top & flatback post together when inserted.
*FOR HEALED PIERCINGS*
Details & Materials
- Materials: Gold plated brass, cubic zirconia
- Measurements: 8mm x 3mm top, 18g
- Closure: Threadless flatback
To keep your Studs from tarnishing we recommend avoiding water and removing your Studs before you shower, swim or sweat. To clean your earrings use a dry, soft, clean cloth. For a deep clean use water and a soap without harsh chemicals and dry immediately with a clean soft cloth. Always store your earrings in a cool, dry place.
Free with every order
Pouch, stickers, and a Studs scratch-off!
- MandieReviewingPavé Lightning Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? Gold/ClearWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 stars6 months agoI love these!!
I had an order of 6 single flatbacks and I love every single one of them. I like the look of mismatching but cohesive earrings so this company was a perfect fit for me. They were difficult to put in if your earring are a typical gauge size because they are bigger than a standard post. You will effectively be gauging your ears. I knew this going in so it was not a big deal or shock to me which is why I’m still giving it 5 stars so do your research before buying them! These are a great quality, mid price option for earring and, if I ever take them out, they will be replaced with more from this brand! I chose to put this particular stud in my third lobe and it vibes so well with the rest of my ear!
- Kelsey F.Verified BuyerReviewingPavé Lightning Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? Helix/CartilageRated 3 stars5 months agoIffy - Might require adjustment
I lost the backing after two days.
Studs was awesome and sent me a new backing.
After that, I lost the front - but was able to find it.
I realized that the earring was not securing like my other flatback earrings. It was just sitting in the stud very loosely. I had to take tweezers and bend the post (the one on the front of the earring) to allow for a more secure fit.
After that - it’s been secure and very cute. I don’t think it will fall out again.
- PaulineReviewingPavé Lightning Flatback StudI do not recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? Gold/ClearWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? Helix/CartilageRated 2 stars7 months agoCute, but not actually great for everyday wear
I got this earring for my cartilage piercing 3 months ago. I immediately noticed that the "labret" was way too long for my ear and poked out a couple millimeters - which was not very attractive and also would get caught on things. I recently noticed that you can buy different sized labrets on the studs website for an ~additional~ $10. Why not just let people get the size they need without having to pay extra?
I continued to wear anyways, but after a couple months one of the gems turned green. Flatbacks are supposed to be "Great for long term, daily wear in your healed piercings!" which should mean you can wear them to shower and swim without having to worry about tarnishing. If I wanted something cheap that I would have to take out every time I shower or swim I would have gotten a $10 earring from Amazon.