Silver Mini CZ Flatback Stud
Original Price: Current Price: $26 $26 SINGLE |$52 PAIR
Details & Materials
- Materials: Rhodium plated flatback post
- Dimensions: 2mm x 2mm stud, 18g
- Closure: Threadless flatback
To keep your Studs from tarnishing we recommend avoiding water and removing your Studs before you shower, swim or sweat. To clean your earrings use a dry, soft, clean cloth. For a deep clean use water and a soap without harsh chemicals and dry immediately with a clean soft cloth. Always store your earrings in a cool, dry place.
Free with every order
Pouch, stickers, and a Studs scratch-off!
- Kaelynn B.Verified BuyerReviewingSilver Mini CZ Flatback StudI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 minutes agoSo cute!
I love the silver CZ stud! It’s the perfect size and so comfortable to wear, 24/7. It is the third lobe piercing in the photo attached.
- MandieReviewingMini CZ Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? Gold/ClearWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 stars5 months agoLove these!!
I had an order of 6 single flatbacks and I love every single one of them. I like the look of mismatching but cohesive earrings so this company was a perfect fit for me. They were difficult to put in if your earring are a typical gauge size because they are bigger than a standard post. You will effectively be gauging your ears. I knew this going in so it was not a big deal or shock to me which is why I’m still giving it 5 stars so do your research before buying them! These are a great quality, mid price option for earring and, if I ever take them out, they will be replaced with more from this brand! I chose to put this particular stud in my second lobe and it vibes so well with the rest of my ear!
*the forward helix is not from studs
- Jasmine L.Verified ReviewerReviewingGold Mini CZ Flatback StudI do not recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 2 stars2 months agoGreat but ….
I got a pair of the flat back studs. they look great and are super comfortable but I’m down to one flat back stud. After a few days, I itched my ear and the front went flying never to be found again. This could be user error but I expected the earring to have more resistant against day to day living wear and tear.SStuds1 month ago
Thank you for your review. Please expect an email from email@example.com.
- Cynthia O.Verified BuyerReviewingGold Mini CZ Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldRated 5 stars2 months agoLove this mini cz, hard to get in but worth it.
I love the flat backs, so much better than a reg back
- Melea P.Verified BuyerReviewingMini CZ Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? Helix/CartilageRated 5 stars6 months agoLOVE THEM!
Recommended to friends, will purchase more, efficient shipping, love the earrings