Silver Serpent Flatback Stud
Original Price: Current Price: $28 $28 SINGLE |$56 PAIR
Details & Materials
- Materials: Rhodium plated flatback post
- Dimensions: 6mm x 3.5mm top, 18g
- Closure: Threadless flatback
To keep your Studs from tarnishing we recommend avoiding water and removing your Studs before you shower, swim or sweat. To clean your earrings use a dry, soft, clean cloth. For a deep clean use water and a soap without harsh chemicals and dry immediately with a clean soft cloth. Always store your earrings in a cool, dry place.
Free with every order
Pouch, stickers, and a Studs scratch-off!
- Kaelynn B.Verified BuyerReviewingGold Serpent Flatback StudI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoSo cute!
I love the gold serpent stud. Not too dainty, very sturdy, easy to wear 24/7. The second and third lobe piercings in the attached photo are the only earrings from Studs.
- MelissaVerified BuyerReviewingSerpent Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? Lobe, Helix/Cartilage, ConchRated 5 stars7 months agoLove it!
So cute! The length of the earring is great and can be easily worn with a chain added, the comfy back is a dream. I hadn’t wanted to switch to flatbacks and stop wearing my favorite snake earrings pair so I was really happy to find these.
- Ali L.Verified BuyerReviewingGold Serpent Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 stars17 hours agoSo tiny and cute!
Love this little snake!
- dana n.Verified BuyerReviewingSerpent Flatback StudI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? Helix/CartilageRated 5 stars5 months agoFlat back is life
This earring is super cute and comfy, all earrings should be flat backs! 10/10
- Caitlin L.Verified BuyerReviewingSerpent Flatback StudI do not recommend this productWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? Helix/CartilageRated 2 stars7 months agoSo cute but broke easily
I was so excited to get these for my cartilage. Unfortunately, one arrived broken (the post and the snake part were separated). I put the other one (I bought two) in my cartilage and had it in for about two weeks before the snake again broke off from the post. I wasn't doing anything crazy—It came off while I was asleep. I love the flatback for cartilage, but this one just isn't as sturdy as cartilage might need.