Baroque Pearl Huggie
Current price: $32 Single $32 Single | $64 Pair
Complete the look
To keep your Studs from tarnishing we recommend avoiding water and removing your Studs before you shower, swim or sweat. To clean your earrings use a dry, soft, clean cloth. For a deep clean use water and a soap without harsh chemicals and dry immediately with a clean soft cloth. Always store your earrings in a cool, dry place.
Free with every order
Pouch and custom Studs stickers!
- Sarah F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? Gold/PearlWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoVery cute
I got a pair of these to wear in my first lobes. They're the perfect size and lightweight. They fasten securely and don't irritate my piercings. My only complaint is that the pearl charm isn't attached to the hoop and slides off very easily while putting the earrings on and taking them off.
- CamilleVerified ReviewerWhat color did you purchase? Gold/PearlWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 3 out of 5 stars10 months agoOne dysfunctional earring
I got these as a gift for christmas and they’re really cute but the only issue I have is that one of them doesn’t click into place. It’s definitely my fault for not trying to exchange them in time but it’s just something to be aware of cause one of them falls out really easily. Pretty sure I just recieved one faulty earring because the other one wears great!
- rebeccaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agosilver
i would LOVE to see these in silver, would definitely purchase
- BridgetVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFavorite!
Been wearing them every day since I got them! Perfect for daily wear when you want a little something more than a plain hoop. However, I fiddled with them too much and lost the pearl off of one. So just keep in mind that the pearl is a charm and not connected to the hoop. I never wore them in the shower or to bed for this reason. But I love them so much I'm ordering a new single earring!
- Lindsey B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? Gold/OpalWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoso cute!
love it! good quality!