Our Apprenticeship Program is an opportunity for you to receive paid training to become a professional piercer at Studs.
The program is a minimum 7-8 week commitment and includes classroom style learning, observation, and hands-on training. You will be taught various skills including: sterilization; bedside manner; piercing techniques; and workplace safety practices. At Studs, we only pierce ears and we only use single use sterilized needles.
Upon successful completion of the program, you’ll receive a full-time piercing position at a growing nationwide brand that offers:
- Competitive salary, starting at $65k
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance) and paid time off
- Three months of paid family leave (biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible)
- Paid sabbatical after four years of service
- Exclusive employee piercing and jewelry discounts (plus discounts for friends & family)
GET PIERCED BY A STUDS APPRENTICE!
Working on real clients is essential to the apprentice experience.
We offer FREE apprenticeship piercings with discounted piercing jewelry on a rolling basis!
Apprenticeship appointments are always monitored by our most experienced piercing operations educators.