Small Slim Hoop
Current price: $22 Single $22 Single | $44 Pair
'scape and Save
To keep your Studs from tarnishing we recommend avoiding water and removing your Studs before you shower, swim or sweat. To clean your earrings use a dry, soft, clean cloth. For a deep clean use water and a soap without harsh chemicals and dry immediately with a clean soft cloth. Always store your earrings in a cool, dry place.
Free with every order
Pouch and custom Studs stickers!
- Jamie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? SilverWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect size
I wanted a small hoop for everyday wear.
These are perfect! I love how the clasp is hidden and there are no backs.
- Haley B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBEAUTIFUL AND SLEEK
I absolutely love these earrings. They are sleek and fit with any earrings that I put with them. The clasp works great and was very easy to latch. Absolutely stunning earrings.
- Kelsey M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? SilverWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat Staple Hoop
Bought these hoops for the quality of the metal and the size, because I wanted a staple hoop to wear indefinitely. The only downside was the portion of the hoop that goes into the lobe is smaller than I expected, so I have to be cautious not to pinch myself when putting them in.
- JenniferVerified BuyerWhat color did you purchase? SilverWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoPretty but deceiving.
These are very pretty and easy to put in/close. However l, these hoops are bigger than what I expected. I ordered these for my 2nd hole along with medium slim hoops for the front 1st hole.
I like them but I was slightly disappointed.
I added a picture to see the small compared to the medium. For some reason their picture made it look a bit smaller.
- Jason H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 2 out of 5 stars5 months agoFlimsy stem
Bought a pair of these for my daughter’s 10th bday. The stem on one of them bent really easily as she tried to get the earring through her ear. I was able to bend it back, but gives me concern on how long these will last. If we have to keep bending the stem, it’ll probably break soon. Other than that, they look super cute in her ears