Safety Pin Earring
To keep your Studs from tarnishing we recommend avoiding water and removing your Studs before you shower, swim or sweat. To clean your earrings use a dry, soft, clean cloth. For a deep clean use water and a soap without harsh chemicals and dry immediately with a clean soft cloth. Always store your earrings in a cool, dry place.
Free with every order
Pouch and custom Studs stickers!
- AndyVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 2 out of 5 stars2 months agoBroke :(((
Broke easily with out manipulating it hard.SStuds2 months ago
Thanks for sharing your review Andy! Be sure to keep an eye out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding you earring!
- Sarah F.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoCute but small and squeezes earlobe
Product photos on website are misleading. These are smaller than they look in the pictures, and squeeze my earlobe. Diffcult to open and put on, too-- you have to pull them wide, which risks breaking them. Glad I got them on sale, as if I'd paid full price I'd have felt very ripped off. They're cute enough once you have them in, but don't plan wear them long-term.
- Sarah G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoSuper cute!
Good for mixing into an ear scape, much smaller than I anticipated but easy to wear.
- Jane D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? SilverWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoCute but small
I love them! But I think I though they were a little bit longer(bigger). Because they are a little small, I worried about bending them and need to use to two hands to put them in.
- Sophia L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color did you purchase? GoldWhat piercing(s) do you wear this style in? LobeRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAdorable
Smaller than I anticipated but so dang cute!